keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

sand in the hourglass

I say this often and it’s true…I just can't keep up with how quickly the days pass! Only a minute ago, or so it seems, I found myself traipsing barefoot in the wet sand along the Jersey shoreline in Cape May,


a second ago trekking through the smooth auburn sands of the Sahara (by the way, the shadow to the far right is me on my camel!).


Yesterday, I found myself moving swiftly along an urban street to escape the chill in the air as the forecast called for snow showers, no sand on any corner as time rushed by in the whirl of the wind. Yet, I still make it a point to slow down, taking long pauses to bask in Autumn glory while it lasts...





...because the sand continues to run down and in less than a quick glance, the leaves will be gone and there really will be snow on the ground (unless you live in places where the seasons are not so distinct), so...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment