keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

garden of delight

Hope you aren't expecting an assortment of floral pictures because today's garden is about a CD that is hypnotic, lush, relaxing and so exotically gorgeous that I get lost strolling through its sounds. Each time I play Garden of Delight by Paul Avgerinos the songs blossom all over again more beautifully than the last, carrying me to entirely new places.


I found this CD when I went in search of music that, upon hearing it, would evoke the sound equivalent of the word "peace" in my mind. From the moment I heard the first note, I was sure; I am entranced and continue to be by the petals dropped on Garden of Delight. So get it, put it on, take off your shoes, (or run a bath, light a candle and get in), stretch out and for once don't...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment