keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

like it or not

As I continue to study and practice complementary medicine, like-interested individuals who are not always classmates, students or patients steadily cross my path. There are two thoughts going through my head as I jot down those words...

1) Note -- I used the term like-interested rather than like-minded intentionally. I have come to understand that some people I meet are interested in the work as am I. However, we are so far from thinking about it the same way, not sharing any ideas, approaches or thoughts that are at all alike; rigid thinking with no original or creative thought keeps them from being able to expand on the knowledge acquired, which baffle me. 2) The universe will send us those we need to meet, be they classmates or others elsewhere who are on a similar path finding us not by accident. This just happened to me and I know we've connected in order for me to deliver this message -- it is not written that those we are called to serve be just like us on the surface...who knows what beautiful spirits await your gifts and what gifts await you.

Look beyond yourself. Without judgment, notice those around you and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment