keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

happiness is

I just can't help my elation with spring. Flowers everywhere capture my attention day after day, sometimes the very ones I saw the day before call me back to see them again. I stood for an hour or so at a huge daffodil bed last week enraptured with the happy gathering of joyous yellow and orange movin’ and groovin’ in the sunshine, a nice wind messing up my hair as I took almost as many pictures as there were flowers (just kidding though not at all farfetched for me).






It is cherry, or as a friend put it, “cheery” blossom time in DC. The city is abuzz with people taking in the pinkish-white cotton-candy top trees lining the circumference of the Tidal Basin. Some people are lucky enough to live on cherry tree lined streets, one of which I stumbled upon near my chiropractor’s office. As I turned the corner onto what looked like a winter fairyland, I had to park the car and get out for a closer look.






Happiness is spring, my camera and right now, so...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment