keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

lane change

Last evening as I recorded my daily something that made me happy I wrote, “When a road is closed it is not the end of the road.” That, I thought, is so apropos for the way life is unwinding for my friends, me, and others I’ve met. It seems to be a time of change for people in my lane and as we’re confronted with these shifts be they surprises or the natural progression of things, we all must steer our way around the roadblocks, hit the bumps and not let the car go off the road. The way I see it, we are experienced drivers who at this point can chart our own maps rather than take the detour, don’t you agree?

Trust yourself. You do know the way so start up your engine and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment