keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

this…

...past week brought warmer temperatures along with a sudden return of cold; what a shock it was to see snow falling furiously fast when just the day before it was over 60 degrees out! Throughout, I took time to walk, relished being in the sun, had an opportunity to get a glimpse of the behind the scenes areas of the National Zoo, marveled at creatures in the forest, went to a new to my taste buds restaurant, and snapped every place I happened to be, even during the out of nowhere mini blizzard!






...morning I am ensconced in a new hideaway location to rest and write which to my delight has a huge patio. Very much planned is being in a room that has a bathroom with a claw footed tub. I woke early, ran a bath with lightly scented salts, lit some candles, turned off the lights, turned on the sounds of my CALM APP, and lowered myself into a warm cocoon to recline, soak and meditate. Back in bed, snug in a robe waiting 'til room service starts (which is now) so I can order some green tea!


...message is just sayin' life truly is what we make it so enjoy to the fullest the pleasures it brings you and make sure to create some of your own. As you do, be sure to...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment