keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

limitations


I had this dream. I was in the large room of an old building, the space I occupied had been converted to a lounge and bar and it was full of lively festivities yet the walls looked as if they had been untouched for centuries. Quite suddenly, I was all alone, the drab walls now taking on a threatening feel. In the distance, I heard noises that alarmed me as if someone or something was coming. Beside me was a huge brown wall with stains I had not noticed when others were there. It did not rise to the ceiling but it was too high for me to climb up, over and out and I wanted to get out. In front of me was a floor to ceiling set of overlapping sliding heavy wooden doors so foreboding in size that I was intimidated. Beyond the stained wall I spotted vents, hissing something…was it gas? It was then that I began to wonder if I was to die here, alone within the confines of the unknown. Fear slipped away, I had nothing to lose. I walked towards the doors knowing full well that I would be unable to open them yet I had to try; they were made of sponge, slid open easily and out I went into... awakened, I woke up.


Limitations live in our head. When we buy into them without challenge or question, they become a reality far worse than a nightmare could ever be so wake up and...
keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment