keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

six exactly

Exactly six years ago to date and day of the week, I sat down to create a place for me to write, inviting others to sit down and come along with me. I made a commitment to me, myself and I -- twice a week on Sundays and Wednesdays, I would post to my blog with the intention to speak whatever was on my mind about creative subjects and accompany my words with pictures. I have not broken that promise somewhere along the way letting go of a need for thousands to follow which then gave me permission to write just for the sheer joy of writing.

The Eclectic Eye has evolved quite a bit over the years, venturing away from creativity on occasion to allow me to bring other topics to page; all posts have pictures which, essentially means that creativity is ever present. With each anniversary, I wonder if I will keep showing up, recently toyed with posting once rather than twice a week…time knows where the words and images will lead. But as long as I’m moving ahead on the path, you are welcome to join me and as always, I invite you to…

keep your peepers open! ®

No comments:

Post a Comment