keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

bye-bye

Felt compelled to take one more look at and say bye-bye to summer on this last day of September…














I totally enjoyed every moment of the summer months; I know I was trying to make up for missing out last year as I recovered from surgery. From time to time, I found myself remembering what it was like losing the capacity to walk normally for a few months in 2014 and with each thought, gratitude followed as I moved about with ease. I still have moments when I’m reminded of what a difference a year makes especially when I’m roaming with camera in hand, lost in meditations with nature or other subjects.


It’s hard to believe that tomorrow is the first day of October, my favorite month of the year when I celebrate my birthday, relish the change of seasons, make time to getaway for adventure or reflection, partake in Halloween fun and embrace whatever else comes my way, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment