keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

down fall

My grandmother used to tell me that I had nothing but time whenever I got in my car to drive somewhere. I must remind myself of that as I lose patience trying to drive anywhere in this city during daylight hours especially Monday - Friday and even as I move about on foot! I was so preoccupied with annoyances due to blocked streets that turned a 5 minute drive into 25 minutes of frustration and with what I needed to do next on my to do before it gets too hot out here list that I was rushing; am I really…OMG, I am…crap, put your hands out or you’re going to smack your face on the concrete! 


Be mindful as you move about or you just might wreck yourself so stay focused and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment