keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 8, 2018

sunday love

Each time I open the binder to begin a new journal, I write a letter to myself.  A few days ago, I composed one that was much longer than in previous journals; out of the 519 words, six jumped out at me…patience is your virtue in progress.


Every so often I have to remind myself to set the intention, plant some seeds, or stoke the embers then let time and other powers take the lead as I focus on other matters. 

Wonderful things, the right opportunities and resources, perfect partners be they business or personal are presented at the moment when we least expect them, so give the optimist in you a little love and…

keep your peepers open!®

#sunday #sacredsunday #wearewomenwriting #blogher18 #womenwriting #blogpost #blogging #blogger #blogalicious #inthemoment #inspiration #motivation #mindfulness #patience #photographer #photography #outdoorphotography #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis  #spring #SWDC #igdc #aCreativeDC #blackandwhitephoto #blackandwhitephotographymagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment