keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 15, 2018

sunday messages

While running an errand, I came across what I believe was a pop-up installation on a DC street that made me pause; though there was no information or explanation, it spoke volumes…



While out on a walk, I almost missed a small decal that, once I pointed my camera to click, spoke even louder when I noticed a flag waving in the background…


I was about to write about my interpretation of the doors and what I want to convey with my capture of a decal against the backdrop of the American flag when I remembered -- it's up to the viewer to determine the message of what they behold -- so I’ll leave it to you as I invite you to…

keep your peepers open!®


#sunday #sacredsunday #wearewomenwriting #blogher18 #womenwriting #blogpost #blogging #blogger #blogalicious #inthemoment #inspiration #message #motivation #photographer #photography #outdoorphotography #streetart #keepyourpeepersopen #peepthis #SWDC #igdc #aCreativeDC #UpOutDC #outandabout

No comments:

Post a Comment