keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

beastly beauty

It is beyond too hot to trot here in the District as is the case in so many other cities. In order to get in my walk and not fall out in the street somewhere, I have taken to rushing out the door at 5:30AM. As soon as I take my first breath of -- is that air? -- my eyes start to droop, I feel the need for a nap. Mercy, it is beastly out, I wonder if I can make it for one hour trudging through -- is there air out here? When I get home after sweatin’ to the beat of a new kind of 85° before the sun rises over the city that feels like a tropical jungle, a spell on the fainting couch is in order. All I need is for some hottie to fan me as I recall…


there is beauty in the beast of the heat, so…

keep your peepers open! ®

No comments:

Post a Comment