keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

cowgirl booty

Not less than three days ago, I was wearing cotton or linen tops and dresses along with some form of sandals. The sudden appearance of cool crisp air this weekend sent me straight to my favorite apparel for this time of year -- a cashmere turtleneck sweater and boots! When the seasons shift into the cool and cold, I love roaming the city range in a pair of my Lucky Brand cowgirl kicks (I have two pairs in different colors they are just that comfortable) with whatever outfit I throw on. If summer is about the bangle (see June 5, 2011 blog cuff me), fall is definitely about the boot as another form of my fashion accessory declarations. In fact, I found the perfect combination of western sass and jeweled adornment last week while looking at boots online; I am too through this morning to discover that they are no longer available which tells me one of two things -- if you’re slow, you blow OR, better yet, less is already enough!

…but knowing me as I do, I will now be more determined than ever to find, rope and tie those dang cowgal boots that got away, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment