keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

the happy fall

Wow! Where does the time go? Hard to believe it's September but September it is as we welcome in the next season. I love the shift of the sun in the sky, the smell of the wind as it changes temperature, and the autumnal colors across the landscape that each help paint the canvas for this time of year that we call fall. As much as I love spring, autumn is actually my favorite season. I was born in October so my birthday falls in the fall and I do celebrate the day of my arrival into this world with all the fanfare that accompanies the beauty of nature as she puts on new outfits for us to enjoy. September also signals a second celebration for me. It marks another year of creative thought, writing and pictures that is this blog, giving me one more thing to be oh so happy about.

Tomorrow I’m observing a non-laborious Labor Day, hope you are too.

keep your peepers open!®


No comments:

Post a Comment