keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

barista beauty

Though it’s not terribly cold outside, my body is still in the season of winter. Several times each week, it tugs at me for soup, salty caramel hot chocolate or a decaf cappuccino; rarely do I give in to the craving for the latter two. However, I am feeling that I need to go back to the restaurant that whipped up this delicious frothy cup of coffee for several of the folks I was meeting with the other day. I was too content with my pots of tea to switch over but I think I’ll drop by on my way home from insanity to sit still and gaze at a beautiful creamy design created by whomever the barista behind the counter might be.


Just looking at a picture of it chills me out. I’ll let you know if it’s as delicious as it looks, but until then…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment