keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

benched

My week back at work after two weeks vacation spun me faster than a whirling dervish! On both a professional and personal level, there were moments when I had to stop the revolve not to catch my breath but to clearly focus; act up, out, on; put things in perspective; then get back in the rotation be it a whirl or a lingering turn. Something about the latter brings to mind a great place to sit it down for a spell and reminds me of benches throughout my travels and during my walks that have called out to me to do just that...








I heard someone say that life is about ups and downs, when it’s a flat line, you’re dead. However, the decision to self-bench, quiet the motion when my world is spinning faster than I can blink or taking me on a heart racing rollercoaster ride is the line I draw so I can get back and stay in the game.

Take a seat so you can…


keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment