keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

solid gold

This weekend has found me pretty much confined to my boudoir and not because I want to be here! Thankfully, films both old and new have kept me company. My favorite movie channel continues to count down to Oscar Sunday, which happens to be today, and I am elated to know that I won’t have to use the remote for hours on end because so many of the classics I love are being shown back-to-back. Today I will devour a Lana Turner drama, feel spirited by the storyline that steps me through a Gene Kelly musical and once again be impressed by a remake that is actually just as great as the original (and they are showing both!!!).















It’s going to be a golden day for more than the winners of that little statue…I wonder if anyone delivers popcorn? Enjoy the Academy Awards if you are a fan and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment