keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

night enlights

I awakened to lights and voices; the woman on the TV I fell asleep to spoke about a subject that made me pop up to take note.

Sparkling wine has always been my alcoholic beverage of choice ever since my grandparents introduced me to a saucer with a splash of pink effervescent deliciousness! Though my palate has evolved over the years, I’m far from a connoisseur and whenever the opportunity presents itself, don’t mind being more enlightened about something that gives me such delight. I did know that Champagne is a place in France where grapes to make the yummy stuff can be found, didn’t realize that Cava and Prosecco are also places, not just the names of two other types of the bubbly. My taste ranges from the low to the high on the price scale for any one of the three with a preference for champagne; excitement ensues when I find an inexpensive goodie as long as it’s brut (truly detest the sweetness of spumante, sorry Asti)!

Feeling that it  just might be a bubbling Sunday once the sun comes out to light up the day. May it be a sparkling one, no foolin’ so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment