keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

pissed @ picasa

I’ve been writing the eclectic eye for over two years now and have meticulously saved all 278 posts in a blog folder on a flash drive so my hard drive wouldn’t be overloaded; while in Picasa I deleted what I thought were the pictures from the folder that contained all of my work. What actually happened was the removal of the entire file. After several frantic moments searching for how to reinstall something, I am not happy to find that deleting a folder in Picasa removes it from your hard drive. How is it that a program can wipe my property from my hard drive?

Honestly, I am speechless at this time…is it too early for a drink? Until Wednesday be careful with your electronics and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment