keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

clear

The big picture...how often I hear those words in reference to the workplace, during a heated discussion between couples, when talking about diplomatic relations, even from folks who look at my photographs and wonder what surrounded my subjects.


I tend to zero in on very specific pieces of the whole. A single leaf, half of the blossom, a knot on a tree, I take in the enormity that is in manageable doses, an homage of sorts to all that make up that whole.


There are moments, situations when we need to narrow the focus, close in and get close up. Hear, see and try to understand what is right before us before we broaden the scope. 


Fully acknowledging the details then pulling back to the entirety just may reveal a clearer picture if you...

keep your peepers open!®


No comments:

Post a Comment