keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

saved

After more than one reminder that I was OVER capacity in office emails, I began deleting messages that for some reason I thought I needed to keep; taking a closer look revealed that I could do without more than a 1000 of them. Not too quick on the delete, I found there were a few that even after two or three years were very relevant and worth saving. One in particular spoke about embracing womanhood, about honoring the woman that we are. My conversation with girlfriends lately seems to center around being in touch with what we now desire in our lives rather than staying on paths that no longer feel right. Paused at a place where past and future intersect the present, we are still, introspective with moments of expressed frustration eventually calmed by the one listening, hearing, supporting. Now more than before we recognize that others of our species are allies not competition as we lay the groundwork to pursue interests with renewed passion and purpose, maybe with people we’ve yet to meet and each time we sign off I think to myself, life is about to get interesting…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment