keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

weather report

There is something stimulating about cold rain on a brisk winter morning. I do like to bundle up, reaching for warmth in the closet but as I leave out, I take time to taste the loveliness of the day given. I am fascinated by my “art in the air” created each time I exhale; the quick step becomes the movement of the moment carrying my body through a dance between shimmering cool drops that feel tingly on my face. I listen to wet music pitter-pattering around me, popping the umbrella should it reach splashing crescendo and then begin to merge into the rush of the world. While everyone else seems to be in such a hurry I feel calmer, paying attention to things often missed when we fail to slow down…


No matter the weather, wherever you are…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment