keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

blessed assurance

July was quite busy yet so rewarding for me. My work received acknowledgment in many ways, I had an opportunity to teach, and I enjoyed meeting people from other countries while moving about the country taking in the scenery in places revisited with a different eye. In one hotel, I was so elated to find that the windows open; even if only part the way, it was refreshing and presented me with a challenge as to what and how I could shoot…with my camera that is. Crouched on the floor, lens precariously balanced on the ledge, I managed to capture sunset re-coloring the sky and urban renewal. The structure across the way made me think about the way my friends and I are working to construct the next phase of our lives as I leaned
against the wall. Knees to carpet breathing in twilight air, a sense of assurance passed over my shoulders watching the bare bones of a building in transition transform from stark whites and beiges to oranges and purples with a hint of turquoise as the sun set.

Something good is on the horizon for us all so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment