keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

back

Two Sunday’s ago, we boarded the bus for Casablanca in Marrakesh. I remember feeling a bit sad knowing that our trip would be over in just a couple of days, thought back to all the cities we had slept in, passed through, seen…

Rabat


Condo in Meknes where we stopped for lunch in route to Fes from Rabat


Old Town Medina Fes



Morning routine Erfoud


Family shopping in Ouarzazate


Marrakesh


and a familiar site


Day visit out to Essaouira on the Atlantic


Casablanca



It’s hard to pick a few photographs when I took thousands. For me, any one of them brings me right back to the location where it was taken, right back to all that I felt as I stood with the view in front of me. I realize that what I saw and captured are people, places and things that though different to my eye upon first glance, are the norm where I was. Makes me wonder what visitors to our country find interesting enough to take pictures of...

As I rode the shuttle to work on my first day back, I looked out the window at the many people waiting for the bus and immediately felt transported back to Morocco looking at a bus stop; we truly are one so...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment