keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

time out

In Morocco, no matter where, there before me was a photo op! My entire trip was full of exhilarating sights, sounds, tastes and though we were on the constant move, I found moments to quiet the busy and images to reflect such…

Rest stop at the Ifrane Ski Resort…


Sahara Dunes…


Karam Palace hotel property in Ouarzazate…



Amanjena Spa and Resort, Marrakesh…


Morning drink poolside, Kenzi Farah Hotel in Marrakesh…


It was always nice to rest each evening and because of the schedule, I slept in six different beds and cities; the moments above were a much needed respite and kept me ready for the next. Sunday’s blog will give you a peek from each city, so…

keep your peepers open!®

ps…fun(ny) stuff and tip…1) never leave the country without a wash cloth, only one hotel had them; 2) drank a lot of Coke NORMAL…meaning not diet; 3) lots of men spend lots of time “shoofing”, i.e., loafing and watching the day go by, there are chairs specifically set in position to do so and shoofing is done in EVERY town I visited or passed through even if the town consisted on one short row of shops or was high up in the High Atlas Mountains; 4) don’t ask me what this was about because I asked and was not given an answer but two little boys maybe 4 or 5 years young in two different cities pinched me on the underside of my butt…I was shocked and startled both times and when I turned to see who had been so bold, each little one looked at me with innocent mischief…had to chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment