keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

this one day

I have run across this passage more than once while thumbing through Sundance catalogues. Each time I do, I clip it intending to amass enough to mount on pretty paper and laminate for my friends -- an easy yet creative way to share something meaningful to me with those who mean the most to me.

Yesterday, I received a message that someone very close to my very close friends, a person I did have the honor to know, died while out jogging. For the third year in a row, I find myself shocked by the unexpected death of a wonderful person whose path crossed mine. My deepest sympathies go out to his family and all who loved him.

Appreciate this one day, live it to the fullest and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment