keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

five double zero

Hard to believe that I am composing blog number 500. I can’t say that it seems like yesterday when I sat down to write my first entry because honestly, I feel like I’ve been doing this much longer than I have been. Writing my blog is second nature for me at this point. No matter how exhausted I am or the degree of writer’s block I experience, if it is Sunday or Wednesday, I will put something up. Even when I’m thousands of miles from home, I set aside time to post and never feel as if I’m interrupting the flow of my trip. In fact, I think I am most excited when I get to share an adventure in words and pictures with whoever is reading. I love being able to bring you along hoping you will feel as if you are right there wherever there just happens to be! As mentioned often, the ability to put life down on electronic paper makes me happy, 500 posts gives me indescribable pleasure. So I wondered if 500 is significant for anything else, went in search and found a few things.

There’s the Indy or Daytona 500, the S&P 500 Index and the Fortune 500 list. A few trivial facts are that 500 lbs. of pennies is worth $907, 500 miles = 804.67200 kilometers and 500ml is a smidgen more than 2 cups. Oh and there is a movie 500 Days of Summer as well as a 500 series in both cars and cameras. I kept digging for something more meaningful and found this -- angel number 500 stands for big changes, courage and the freedom to live your personal mission. Reading that is of great significance to me because it speaks directly to where I am in my life right now, so here’s to the divine order of 500!

Thank you for peeking in and please continue to…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment