keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

so bobo

My taste goes from one extreme to the other...inexpensive to pricey, cubic zirconia to diamonds, pedestrian to bizarre, faux anything to the real deal, pizza to, well I’m not crazy about caviar but you get the idea. I used to struggle with my inability to declare one side of myself as the dominant one until I finally embraced the fact that I am so “bobo” (bohemian/bourgeois) gravitating to what appeals to me, what I like and can afford (if it involves a purchase). I embrace being free from the constraints that come from being defined by others or defining oneself in narrow terms. Definitions...I’ll leave those for the dictionary!


Variety is indeed the spice of life. When we don’t allow ourselves to be curious about things that are different, unfamiliar, not our everyday norm, we miss out on experiencing the many people, places and things this great big world has to offer. You just might be surprised by what you discover about yourself if you step out of what’s comfortable and...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment