keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

on the lookout


I am looking forward to celebrating my birthday next month and will be taking my annual vacation when it rolls around (let me just say right out -- a long recuperation is NOT a vacation, trust me!). I must admit that I’ve grown accustomed to being away on my day, had plans to be in Spain when it was time to usher in my new year this year. Under the circumstances, I postponed that adventure however wanderlust is making my feet itch. Since I'm in the house more than out of it, I decided to take myself on an online journey to find someplace close to home that I can easily get to for a few days. Searching has allowed me to check out some gorgeous hotels, cities, parks, landmarks, and boutiques both near and far without having to leave the comforts of home. I am happy to say I have narrowed the search to stops that will afford me the opportunity to get away while being mindful that I am still in the healing process. Feeling safe while snuggled in at a warm, cozy place with a view is a much needed respite that I will share once there, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment