keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

cinco

On 9/2/09, I wrote my first blog and 5 years later, I’m still at it! I truly didn’t think I would be able to keep it going this long; it is second nature to me now. No matter where I am or what’s going on, Sunday and Wednesday call me to post.

As I reflect for a moment, so much has occurred since the day I created the eclectic eye. In the past five years, I have traveled to a number of countries and cities, been wrapped up in the rapidly changing world, run the gamut of emotions, not always understood what the heck is happening, questioned the status quo, overcome all kinds of hurdles, accomplished things that were not on my radar when I began the blog, met lots of people as I lost others, tasted life and foods that tickled my fancy, fallen only to stand up again stronger, and transformed my being in ways that have brought me to a place that gives me peace. I’ve covered hundreds of topics taking thousands of photos to highlight the millions of words I have written, am elated when I think that before me are so many more places to go, things to do, and experiences to be had that I will record in words and pictures for who knows how long, anything is possible.


So as I celebrate, here’s to my fifth, thanks for reading and please continue to…

keep your peepers open!®

1 comment:

  1. The Number 5 relates to making positive life choices and decisions and learning life lessons through experience! Thanks for sharing your adventures and experiences. Congratulations on your fifth!

    ReplyDelete