keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

lift every voice


Returning home from a much needed day of pamper, I stopped several times to capture autumn.











Though most of my focus was leaves on the trees and ground, I pulled over after I passed a wild tangling of yellow growing high on a corner beside a blue mailbox. A chilly wind was on the move as I stepped from the car, walked back to that corner to inspect the sunshiny blooms glowing even brighter from the light of the sun. This one bright, happy flower seemed to be saying, "Hey there you with that camera…look at me!”


Its folded petal gave this particular blossom such personality; it indeed spoke loudly grabbing my attention as I was actually fixated on another sunshiny bloom. And then it dawned on me, only natures big sounds resonate with me, loud human voices set my feet flying in the opposite direction! So on these days when the sun retreats into the horizon a little earlier and the air feels a bit crisper each day, get out there. Let your voice be heard in some way but remember, not everyone responds to loud words. Choose yours wisely, delivery them in thoughtful tone with purpose and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment