keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

snoozin'

Hope you had a fun Halloween, I know I did. Though I didn’t dress up, I totally enjoyed seeing all the costumes on kids, adults and doggies at my office and as I moved about DC in addition to the many pumpkins and décor on people’s porches and lawns. I do love a cute pumpkin!

And so now it's November; time has whizzed by faster than a ghost on its way back to the graveyard as the clock struck midnight and one month became another. I woke to the sound of the wind whistling through the trees, the drying leaves crackling with their own sounds as they brush furiously against each other, branches tapping on my window. My room feels much chillier this morning signaling that the temperature dropped when the clocks rolled back. As I reach for my comforter, I am happy that it’s daylight saving time and think I’ll snooze my way through that extra hour savoring every single nanosecond. Turning back over now, maybe you too and when you get up…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment