keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

natural designs

After a morning meditation, the word peace was on my mind. I felt an overwhelming need to create, felt that I had to physically make a peace sign. At first I thought I would collage or maybe use watercolor; something else wanted to come forth. With abandon, no need for perfection or attention to anything other than letting my fingers guide me, my peace sign came together. I photographed the first one, added more to the piece, then took some more shots; the colors were bland, uninteresting and did not speak. Disappointment swept over me for a moment followed by a stillness which guided me to…



I find peace on the beach, the ocean singing to me as I float along the sand collecting shells...my peace sign was a natural design.


keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment