keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

birdies

With the flowers come the sound of birds and they are very present in the gardens out on the Mall. During my morning walk, robins especially were everywhere. I was so busy taking in what was left of the Japanese Magnolia blossoms that when I saw Mr. Duck, at first I thought he was a prop for a puppet show being set up in the quiet of the oriental garden; trust me, he was very real sitting atop the water like he owned the place.

My Saturday stroll was just what I needed after a rollercoaster kind of week. I was out for hours, jubilant, taking in the sights that come when the weather signals a change in seasons.

Slowly, the landscape is greening all around so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment