keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

miraculous

I celebrate and fully embrace victories large and small. This past Monday, I laced up my sneakers, threw on a light weight sweater and headed out early to see the cherry blossoms around the Tidal Basin before starting my work-from-home day.












The victory was not that I got to take hundreds of pictures of the gorgeousness of cheery blooms everywhere, which I soaked in in sight, sound, smell and touch for what seemed like hours. The victory was this -- for the first time in more than two years I took a walk of more than 10,000 steps in one outing, no pain as I moved and no pain later; last spring, I couldn't even make it around the block. I am tearing up just writing the words.

The body is miraculous. Be good to yours and...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment