keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

a vision

I often post pictures of flowers and plants with sparkling beads of morning dew, rain or drinks of water from their caretakers hanging down as if they are about to drop into my hand. Like liquid jewels, there they are for me to behold. On a recent morning walk, I happened upon a vision I had not seen before. Embedded into the tops of several bushes were large and very intricate silken webs laced with thousands of water beads. Some reminded me of a bib necklace that would drape across a woman’s décolletage adorning her cleavage while others curved into the shapes of cracked glass bowls very similar to one I made in class.







I stood there ogling, brought this spectacle to other’s attention, held quiet conversations with those who stopped to admire the rich lushness in the bush; being amazed by natural beauty never gets old and is something to be shared so...

keep your peepers open! ®

No comments:

Post a Comment