keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

order

On my first day after the last day, the plan was to take a breath and ease into a day of nothing in particular which meant no straightening up. Hardly. I was up making order of the hurricane that had breezed through my bedroom as I dressed all week leaving the floor space heaped in piles of sweaters, shoes and purses. The main kitchen counter was full of mail, receipts, catalogs, and the like that after some attention disappeared. My living room needed minor adjustments. I finally stopped myself when I realized I had sprung from my bed hours before without doing my meditation, so to the boudoir I returned. It felt good to stretch out amongst the pillows knowing order prevailed all around bringing peace as I closed my eyes. 

I still have to unpack the boxes and bags that I brought home from my office, find spots for the artwork; there is a start date for that on my calendar and it’s not today or tomorrow for that matter. And so the order for this Sunday is to get out in the sunshine, stretch towards the sky to drink it in like the sunflowers do. Move about without direction, purpose or order as the wind guides me, all the while taking breaths of fresh renewing energy, camera in hand of course, so…


keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment