keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

out & in

Starting out on a new venture after 15 years has forced me to take an assessment of everything. I replaced use of an office Dell and portable WIFI with my own MAC, wireless service in my home, and will soon have a hot spot on my cell once I actually get a new one. Speaking of phones, I have the FIRST version of an iPhone which has served me well since purchased. I've been perfectly happy with it however, my 3G just demanded an upgrade so it too can step into the now. As of this past Sunday, it no longer turns off to reboot and for some reason, it won’t transfer almost 2000 photos to my MAC; I will spend hours going through years of memories to send myself the pictures I want to keep. Regardless, I am ready to swap out this model for a newer version which admittedly will allow me to know who is on a group text along with many other advantages I've yet to discover. 

I welcome in the many changes as I move out what has served its purpose. The renewal I've felt from this type of cleansing has ushered in an unexpected energy that leaves me feeling satisfied. That said, there is still much more to do, so...

keep your peepers open!®

1 comment:

  1. Here's a toast to your new journey (with a glass of chilled Veuve Clicquot). Change is hard and uncomfortable but it necessary if we want to move forward. Bon Voyage on your next adventure. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete