keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

it's eclectic!

I’ve been told on countless occasions that I have a “good eye.” This pertains to so many things like spotting a quirky piece of art or jewelry passed over by the faint at heart, zoning in on the most ornate and unusual African mask buried in the pile at the street festival booth, or framing the most artistic composition with just an I Phone, a new obsession that has produced some surprising outcomes (stay tuned to see some of them). But a good eye is not limited to things that can be seen. Sometimes it is savoring in my taste buds, tickling my ears, wafting through my nose or teasing my fingers.

A bonafide eclectic being, it was just not in me to narrow this blog down to one topic…spirit could NOT be contained! The eclectic eye is and will be a place to read about and view all things creative. However it would not be me if every so often I didn't post what is on my mind at the moment, creative or not so...

keep your peepers open!®

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to post on your blog! Congrats my Sister!

    ReplyDelete