keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

bling!...with a backstory

Reestablishing my journal writing at a time when I am working on reversing or at least holding in check this arthritis is a marriage that though I didn't plan for has proved to be a perfect match. My creative energy is consistently flowing, infusing me with a positive force that little by little is moving out the blockage in more ways than one. The word game I’ve been playing in my journal produced this page a few days ago…


Yesterday, a new collage goddess appeared. I struggled with who she is, had no clue as she developed before me. Even when she was complete, I was still clueless. It wasn’t until right before I went to sleep that I realized she was somehow connected to what I composed with my paper words the other day. I also understood that she represented a longtime struggle between two sides of me…the bourgeoisie and the bohemian. Thankfully, she let me know that it’s okay to rock Doc Martin’s by day and Jimmy Choo by night but more importantly she unlocked a door that has been jammed shut for me for way too long -- no matter how glamorous we make ourselves, without a healthy, well and working body, eventually all that is will no longer be. Perhaps that’s a leap to those who are reading this; it makes all the sense in the world to me.
 
My body truly is now a work in wellness motion, so here I am, “bling!…with a backstory” and boy do I have more tales to tell, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment