keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

moments

time is precious
love is breathless.
life is about
black magic moments...
feel beautiful.


life is a collection of experiences.
trust your instincts
let your hair down
live the moment.

I’ve been challenging myself to a creative writing game in my journal. I flip through a magazine, clip words or phrases that speak to me, then place them on the page. I move them around linking one to another until they reveal other messages that become part of a collage made with pictures that curiously seem to relate to what’s written with the glued strips of paper. I love this mental exercise. Not only is it fun but relaxing and just the right amount of light lifting that my brain needs to keep it in shape.

it’s lovely at the top…
keep climbing.

And as you do…

keep your peepers open®

No comments:

Post a Comment