keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

from the sidewalks


Each day brings me closer to being able to walk strong, sure and balanced no help necessary once again. It has been and is indeed a challenge to relearn something I’ve done since I took my first steps as an itty bitty being. Thankfully, I am now able to practice walking outside graduating from going with a walker to steady myself accompanied by my therapist to going out on my own. While I would love to say I can cover miles, I cannot, taking very short walks performing a delicate balancing act with my cane and camera. I know I should be focused on my feet however I found my eyes searching every nook and cranny of my limited routes and just had to begin taking pictures again.








I am extremely careful as I move about, have figured out how to position everything including me in order to stay safe yet able to capture what captures my eye so onward I press and as I do…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment