keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

kind smelling hands


A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses. - Chinese Proverb


It’s almost that time of year when I remind folks to think about giving to causes they believe in with time, money or both. If you can’t do, how about extending a kindness, random or intended, to someone who needs it? I have to say that the simplest things, a supportive touch, words from the heart, a single rose can mean soooooo much when a person is struggling. You may not be able to fix whatever it is for them but you can make a difference.



And BTW -- if you like roses like I like especially white roses, check out Blooms by Heinau (www.bloomsbyheinau.com). They feature simple yet cool arrangements of roses that stay fresh for 6 months, lots of lush colors to choose from too! I can’t vouch for them as I haven’t ordered just yet, plan to soon until then…

keep your peepers open!®

1 comment:

  1. The roses look absolutely beautiful! Just another reminder that I need to buy some for myself! Thanks for the referral

    ReplyDelete