keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

my shot

I am totally grateful for the time to focus on raising the volume of my creative voice. Months ago, I was unsuccessful in my efforts to arrange a meeting with a web designer. I sort of back burnered the project to work on other business-related priorities until last Friday when a serious nudge from a friend aroused immediacy; a website devoted primarily to my photography that will eventually also showcase my collage art and watercolors suddenly rose to the top of my must do list. Sorting through thousands of shots is more than a notion, however I am pleased to note that selections have been narrowed to a manageable number for the first upload. In the midst of this, I recently began posting to Your Shot on my NatGeo page. It took a minute to get the hang of all the nuances to ensure that people see what I submit but once understood, the responses have provided refreshing inspiration from a new worldwide tribe. This picture garnered lots of likes…


Living my life, loving the moments, hope you are too as you…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment