keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

what

We barely have time to immerse ourselves in the joy of an accomplishment before being asked about what’s next or have you considered or being reminded that there is more to do. Not only does that happen to me, I notice that it happens to others. I’m up this AM because I long-napped this afternoon. My energy was running on E, my body knew it was in need of an overdue session for acupuncture so I climbed onto the table for an hour earlier in the day. I have two responses once I climb down - - an immediate euphoric feeling or a delayed crash followed by euphoria the next day. All that napping was attributed to the latter so I expect to awake refreshed once I go back to sleep. That was not a digression, it was the lead in to the fact that I am now up, was listening to an interview on TV and heard the host ask the guest “what’s next?” How about staying focused on fully celebrating what’s now, relishing every little detail, acknowledging each emotion as it comes before considering the what else. 

Currently, my body and brain are moving the needle off E by filling up with elation, a fuel that provides me with energetic light. When the tank is full and only I will know when it reaches F which for me means I’m feeling fabulous, what I need to work on is already on the table waiting for me to pick it up so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment