keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

shared visions

Feeling quite elated as I rise this morning; the completion of a website to showcase my photographs and artwork is something I am pleased about and proud of. Now in addition to having a place to express myself in words and pictures, I also have a means of sharing more photographs that will appear as fast as I can take, upload and edit. At the moment, www.tinascottlassiter.squarespace.com is in a preview trial as there are a couple of navigational links to resolve with the customer service folks who, I must say skillfully guided me when I had questions. Not only are they helpful, they also reassured me when I expressed a fear that when taking the template live, I would lose an entire week’s worth of devoted effort and attention that went into creating my vision to share my visions. It was no suprise yesterday that my index finger trembled with anxious exhileration as it hovered over the button…I pressed it to gleefully watch my work unfold for others to see. Here are the home page and the front page for one of several galleries filled with exceptional photographs and artwork.




Depending on when you read this, you will either view my squarespace as a visitor or it will just be available. I invite all to stop by often, both the site and this blog are linked. As mentioned, images will be updated as frequently as I shoot, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment