keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

tutu

I walked past this fallen bloom then found myself going back to gaze at it as it lay on the concrete. So delicate it was, fragile really; something about it reminded me of a tutu. As a very young girl, I took then came to seriously dislike ballet. I eventually began to love the art of the dance once I saw professional companies gracefully bringing stories to life as I sat mesmerized by the beauty and precision of their movements. There is a thrill that comes over me as I sit in the darkness waiting for the lights to come up so the dancers can take the stage. I actually enjoy all types of dance and this tiny flower reminded me that it’s been awhile since I attended a performance. 
Twirling away now to see whose dancing in the city, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment