keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

satoday

satoday one©

it’s saturday, it’s new years day
I leapt for joy went on my way
in search of what today would bring
I walked for miles to drink it in
like champagne on my tongue I grinned
at simply nothing (like a delightful sin).
it felt so marvelous you know
to skip and bounce with a mischievous glow
and with every step I was aware
of the glorious weather fine and fair
and just how grand life’s been and is
I acknowledged all the hers and his
whose paths crossed mine along the banks
I paused a moment to give thanks
for health and wellness, love and strength
and all that I’m so grateful for
especially life (it’s never been a bore)
and now that it’s two thousand eleven
declare three sixty five of heaven
to do and be, inspire and live
to share and grow, prosper and give.

and when each twenty four is done
let's clap with glee… more fun to come! 

Another decade is in front of us, the lessons and moments both joy and sorrowful rest in the decade that is now behind us. As we step forward, let us embrace our past as we live each day in the present with a careful, mindful eye on the future. Happy New Year!

keep your peepers open! ®

No comments:

Post a Comment