keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

do you hear

“…prayer is when we ask the universe for something, and meditation is when we stop and listen…When we allow ourselves to do both we begin to have a true conversation with the universe.”  - Daily Om


Silent night when all is calm and bright is the perfect time to speak to the universe and maybe not ask but give thanks before we pause to hear her response. Perhaps it’s also just the right time to begin having true conversations with ourselves, new chats with fresh dialogues. As another decade is about to close, the good, bad, better and worse that transpired from 2000 – 2010 will soon be behind me. I don't make resolutions, I do reflect, discuss and get quiet so I can pay attention. This year I’m at peace knowing that I’ve evolved on schedule more adequately prepped to navigate what lies ahead than I was at the brink of Y2K and poised for what else I need to learn.

As you ring in 2011, take a moment to drown out the horns and cheers. Listen…there really is something you need to hear and while you’re at it…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment